Star Trek Jargon
A selection of articles related to star trek jargon.
Original articles from our library related to the Star Trek Jargon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Star Trek Jargon.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to...
New Testament >> Matthew
Star Trek Jargon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Star Trek Jargon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Star Trek, Fan Film, and the Internet 1 Running Head: STAR TREK
- compare two fan film productions based on the popular Star Trek television and movie franchise. .. jargon, missions, and the vision for the show.
- MUDs and Power. Reducing the democratic imaginary? ICTs and
- player is supposed to adopt Star Trek-jargon, while such a mode of communi- cation will not be welcomed in Tolkien-based MUDs.
- The Trek BBS
- Lang is to Perpetual (makers of the Star Trek Online game). ... That's the very reason why English is so full of jargon .
Suggested News Resources
- Biotech Ideas That Will Change the World: Patrick Cox
- These are lectins that, using Star Trek jargon, use a sort of cloaking shield to hide them from the immune system. When T cells approach a tumor, cancer galectin-3 attaches to the T cell and induces apoptosis (programmed cell death).
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Star Trek terminology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Terminology that relate to Star Trek, particularly technical terms.
- Star Trek: Mark Two (JBR Mega-rant - 1)
- First I'd better explain this bit of SF-library jargon. The trouble with Star Trek technology is its scrappiness… meaning both (A) unevenness – i.e.
- wii jeopardy star trek jargon.wmv - YouTube
- Feb 8, 2011 Fenghis Khan playing Wii Jeopardy. The category is Star Trek Jargon.
- Star Trek (movie, TV, creative franchise): What is some of the silliest
- My favorite is the Heisenberg Compensator.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Star Trek Jargon Topics
Related searchesyano music
vigenre cipher kasiski examination
hollow earth concave hollow earths
toyota hiace 4th generation
simlish simlish words and phrases
wei wu wei
rolls-royce plc history