Star Trek Jargon
A selection of articles related to star trek jargon.
Original articles from our library related to the Star Trek Jargon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Star Trek Jargon.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Star Trek Jargon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Star Trek Jargon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Star Trek™ Customizable Card Game™ GLOSSARY
- Star Trek™ Customizable Card Game™ GLOSSARY. Version 1.9.
- dilithium - The Star Trek Project
- Treknobabble. The iconic form of pseudo-scientific jargon that is habitually used in Star. Trek to convey a feeling of technical sophistication to the audience.
- The plate tectonic wars - Michael Chorost
- They are, in the charming jargon of geophysicists, 'stagnant-lid' ... stars, Michael Chorost asks, could .... Vulcan, which in Star Trek's mythology is larger and drier ...
Suggested News Resources
- @ The Movies With Mark Hinson
- NEW THIS WEEK: “A Borrowed Identity,” “The Brothers Grimsby,” “The Perfect Match,” “10 Cloverfield Lane,” “The Young Messiah”. Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip. PG, 86 minutes.
- 'Jean-Luc Picard Wunder Crossing' No More In Portland
- The old saying goes that you should never trust everything you read on the Internet. And sometimes, that includes Google Maps. The popular website made news this week when the freshly opened Tilikum Crossing in Portland, Oregon, was briefly renamed to ...
- Remembering Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock
- A few months before his death, a friend of mine had given me a reissue of the 1972 Mr. Spock model kit by Aurora — the first kit of a Star Trek character (earlier models were of the spaceships).
- Geek of the Week: Former Microsoft technical writer William Vaughn makes his
- The ability to express themselves in words, coupled with the ability to translate complex technical (jargon) concepts into terms ordinary mortals (at least competent developers) can understand. That is, tech writers ...
- Danielle Panabaker/The CW Danielle Panabaker/The CW
- The alternate universe episode featuring evil versions of regular characters is at least as old as ”Mirror, Mirror,” the Star Trek classic with a goateed Spock that Cisco (of course) mentioned tonight.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Star Trek terminology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Terminology that relate to Star Trek, particularly technical terms. This category is used primarily to reduce the number of articles in Category:Star Trek.
- Technobabble Generator - ds10.org
- STAR TREK Random Technobabble Generator. This page is brought to you by the USS Firestorm · FastCounter by LinkExchange.
- Beam me up, dictionary: Star Trek in the OED | OxfordWords blog
- May 17, 2013 Star Trek is one of the most successful science-fiction franchises of all time: since the original TV series first aired in 1966, there have been four ...
- What technical jargon from Star Trek is legit? - Quora
- Dec 11, 2013 What is some of the silliest pseudo-scientific jargon in Star Trek? UpdateCancel ... Here are a few examples of legit jargon that come to mind.
- Technobabble - Memory Alpha - Wikia
- Technobabble (also known as Treknobabble) is a moniker describing the pseudo -scientific terminology of Star Trek. On Star Trek: The Next Generation, some of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Star Trek Jargon Topics
Related searchessignature room stanza della segnatura
kidney transplantation history
list of stadiums lesotho
list of tongue-twisters vietnamese
scottish english phonology
keith moon death
list of xenogears terms kadomony