A selection of articles related to star.
Original articles from our library related to the Star. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Star.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to...
New Testament >> Matthew
Star is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Star books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Application for School Tax Relief (STAR) Exemption
- Application for School Tax Relief (STAR) Exemption. (See general information and instructions on the back of form.
- Stolen Asset Recovery (StAR) Initiative: Challenges, Opportunities
- assets, StAR would constitute a formidable deterrent to corruption in developing countries.
- Final Computer Specification - Energy Star
- Appendix A: ENERGY STAR Test Procedure for Determining the Power Use of. 16 ENERGY STAR Program Requirements for Computers: Version 4.0.
- STAR™ Bus Hosted Payloads
- STAR™ Bus Hosted Payloads. Hosted Secondary Payload Opportunities Provide Fast and Low-Cost Access to Space. FACT SHEET.
Suggested News Resources
- Mets' Jose Reyes ready to return Monday after another frustrating injury
- By Andy McCullough/The Star-Ledger Mets shortstop Jose Reyes spent two days with Double-A Binghamton this week, going a combined 1-for-4. He is due to return to the Mets on Monday.
- Irene evacuees hole up in schools, 5-star hotels
- GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, NJ (AP) — Evacuees from Hurricane Irene sought refuge any place they could: with friends and family, in churches and schools, at stadiums and universities — and even some five-star hotels.
- 'Supernova of a Generation': Brightest Exploding Star in 40 Years Spotted
- By IB Times Staff Reporter | August 27, 2011 10:34 PM EDT Astronomers from Berkeley have discovered the closest supernova, or exploded star, in 40 years in the Pinwheel Galaxy, located just 21 million light-years from Earth.
Suggested Web Resources
- Star Magazine -
- Celebrity fashion, news, and gossip exclusives. Users can post rumors about their favorite celebrities on the message boards.
- Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A star is a massive, luminous ball of plasma held together by gravity. At the end of its lifetime, a star can also contain a proportion of degenerate matter.
- Star Tribune
- Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Minneapolis, St. Paul, the Twin Cities metro area and Minnesota.
- Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Results (CA Dept of
- Aug 15, 2011 Prior Year STAR Data and Additional Information.
- Jun 29, 2011 Enhance your investment in ATM and PIN debit. Learn how STAR can help your debit program work harder for you.
Related searchesangels in america quotes
anton lavey criticism
dream dictionary fame