A selection of articles related to star.
Original articles from our library related to the Star. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Star.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to...
New Testament >> Matthew
Star is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Star books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- John Cruickshank to step down as Toronto Star publisher
- Early Wednesday, John Cruickshank announced he plans to step down as publisher of the Toronto Star and president of the Star Media Group as of May 4. The news was followed by a personal, anecdote-filled speech to the 200 staff who gathered in the ...
- 'Welcome to Sweetie Pie's' Star Grandson Killed in Shooting
- Miss Robbie, the star of "Welcome to Sweetie Pie's" on OWN, is mourning the loss of her grandson ... who was shot and killed in St. Louis, and she believes he was set up.
- Heart Transplant Recipient Has Wish Granted by Los Angeles Angels Star Mike Trout
- On Tuesday, Brett spent his day hanging out with Angels star Mike Trout, thanks to Make-A-Wish Arizona. “You've got to make every day count,” says Brett, the manager on his Sunrise High School baseball team. In December 2013, Brett started feeling ...
- There's No Cloning in Quantum Mechanics, So the Star Trek Transporter Really
- Remember last week's video about the trouble with Star Trek's transporter (a.k.a.
- Minnie Driver To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot 'Speechless', Mason Cook To Co-Star
- Former About A Boy star Minnie Driver is set as the female lead in the ABC comedy pilot Speechless, from Scott Silveri and 20th Century Fox TV. In addition, Mason Cook (The Haunting Hour) has been cast as the project's young lead. Speechless centers ...