- New attraction wants to call Brisbane home
- Jason Armfield from Staraya Ladoga, Travis Woods from Rognvalds Lith and Geoff Brown from Staraya Ladoga at the 2014 Abbey Medieval Fesitval. PICTURE: Brad Cooper. CABOOLTURE could soon feel more like the set of TV drama Game of Thrones, ...
- Russia's Leningrad Region and Poland Cooperate to Create Tourist Routes
- The joint project will focus on the tourist and recreational cluster in Staraya Ladoga and encompass the Ivangorod and Koporye fortresses, the Korela Fortress in Priozyorsk and the town of Tikhvin.
- Historic Treasures of Russia's Leningrad Region Welcome European Tourists
- European tourists can follow the project's travel route in the Leningrad Region, centering on the tourist and recreational cluster in the town of Staraya Ladoga.
- Leningrad Region to Host 2 Million Tourists in 2016
- “Tikhvin, Staraya Ladoga, Vyborg and Gatchina – the list of the cities attracting tourists from other regions and countries goes on.
- In the footsteps of Vikings in Veliky Novgorod
- The Scandinavians embarked on a long journey from the Varangian (Baltic) Sea, through the Gulf of Finland and Lake Ladoga, then along the Volkhov River straight into Lake Ilmen and Novgorod's territory. Nowadays Scandinavian “Vikings” seldom come to ...
Staraja Ladoga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Staraja Ladoga books and related discussion.