Starcraft Custom Scenarios
A selection of articles related to starcraft custom scenarios.
Original articles from our library related to the Starcraft Custom Scenarios. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Starcraft Custom Scenarios.
- Kissing Under the Mistletoe
- The Druids considered the mistletoe to be a sacred plant and believed it had miraculous properties which could cure illnesses, serve as an antidote against poisons, ensure fertility and protect against the ill effects of witchcraft. Moreover, whenever enemies...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. 2:2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) 2:3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his...
New Testament >> Luke
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
Starcraft Custom Scenarios is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Starcraft Custom Scenarios books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Custom AI Programs Take on Top Ranked Humans in StarCraft
- So while bots are able to win some games against decent amateur human players, they do not do well in best-of-n game scenarios where the humans get to learn their behaviours. With the skill level bots continuing to rise, and by keeping the competition ...
- Researchers Teaching Robots How to Best Reject Orders from Humans
- A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
- Why This Year's Grammy Gift Bags Include Xbox One Controllers
- Scuf Gaming will have several Xbox One consoles available to test out the custom controllers in the Grammy gift lounge backstage in the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- This Chinese Tech Giant Owns More Than Riot Games
- And Blizzard Entertainment has active eSports leagues around StarCraft 2, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and a growing World of Warcraft audience. ... “I can imagine a scenario in which Tencent would invest in a publisher like Wargaming, for instance.
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Review—Not With a Bang
- Neither of these modes will teach you build orders and long-term strategies to take into multiplayer, but they both give you enough choice in how to approach a given scenario that you feel like you've outwitted your opponent, even when it's a A.I.