A selection of articles related to starhawk.
Original articles from our library related to the Starhawk. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Starhawk.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- A Ritual for Samhain
- Samhain is a when the Spirit world is at it's closest to our world. One of the many ways to honor this fact is: to leave and offering by your back door. Leave and empty place setting for a departed loved one and your dinner table. Samhain is one the favored...
Holidays >> Samhain
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Starhawk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Starhawk books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lee Reherman found dead age 49, former American Gladiators star 'Hawk'
- Lee, who was Hawk on the hit competition show, was found dead at his Manhattan Beach home by his girlfriend on Tuesday morning, his rep toldTMZ. He reportedly had had hip replacement surgery a few weeks ago, and had since complained about not ...
- Starhawk's Vision Quest For Climate Change
- Starhawk has spent most of her life on the margins. Since the 1970s, the activist has protested war and oppression of all types, and she's written and taught about a spirituality in which the Earth is a living being and all are connected.
- How A 'New World' Would Look To One Of The Most Famous Pagans Alive
- The average writing day for pagan author Starhawk seems apt for someone whose spirituality is embedded in the magical qualities of nature. The 64-year-old wakes up in her northern California home and goes outside to sit and meditate. When she's ready ...
- Marvel Comics Reveals Apocalypse Wars Variant Covers: Nova, Starhawk & More
- Marvel has revealed six of the twenty-three variant covers for the upcoming X-Men: Apocalyse Wars event which kicks off in May with Extraordinary X-Men #8 and then continues through All-New X-Men #9 and Uncanny X-Men #6 throughout the summer.
- Placemaking and Civic Tech: Opportunities for Collaboration
- He has worked and trained with some of the world's most inspiring, creative, and influencial people, including Starhawk, Geoff Lawton, Penny Livingston-Stark, Jim Loomis, the amazing volunteers at Hayes Valley Farm, and the members of the Hayes Valley ...
mexican spanish morphology