Stars In The Sky
A selection of articles related to stars in the sky.
Original articles from our library related to the Stars In The Sky. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stars In The Sky.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Stars In The Sky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stars In The Sky books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- All The Stars In The Sky
- By the time I finish my milking and feeding chores, the stars are out and I get a chance to look at them and daydream. At the winter solstice, Orion was laying on his side above the barn.
- The March of Planets: Jupiter, Mars and Saturn Brighten Night Sky
- Remember, you can use your clenched fist at arm's length — equal to about 10 degrees of the night sky — to measure off angular distances.
- A Russian satellite could soon be the brightest 'star' in the night sky
- Depending on where you are in the world and when, the brightest star in the night sky is likely to be the binary star Sirius, also known as Alpha Canis Majoris.
- Two of sky's brightest stars something to howl about
- Speaking of bright stars, to the south of Orion is Canis Major the Greater Dog who faithfully follows his master Orion. Canis Major has Sirius, the brightest star in the sky. But there is more.
- This Week's Sky at a Glance, March 4 – 12
- On the traditional divide between the winter and spring sky is dim Cancer. It's between Gemini to its west and Leo to its east. Cancer holds something unique in its middle: the Beehive Star Cluster, M44.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Stars In The Sky Topics
cats musical characters
vaishnavism history of vaishnavism
love ancient greek
music of kenya luo