A selection of articles related to stars.
Original articles from our library related to the Stars. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stars.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Peace is inner stillness, it is the tranquility of the soul in which all motions subside and each thought and desire loses its importance. Peace is fulfillment in Nothingness, your home in eternity. It means resting in the womb of the Void and riding the...
Mind >> Meditation
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Stars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stars books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Imagine the Universe: The Life Cycles of Stars
- A. The Fate of Sun-Sized Stars: Black Dwarfs. B.
- Washington STARS State Training and Registry System
- Washington STARS. State Training and Registry System. Caring for and educating children is both rewarding and challenging!
- Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System (STARS)
- Major Changes Made Since the Previous Version of STARS . . .
- Number the Stars
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry. T H E. G L E N C O E.
Suggested News Resources
- Will Dwyane Wade be Dancing with the Stars?
- The cast members of season 13 of Dancing with the Stars will be announced by ABC on Monday night. And the rumor mill is awash with speculation of who will be in the cast.
- TMZ reports: Atlanta's Nancy Grace joining 'Dancing With the Stars'
- (Credit: AP Photo/Joe Burbank) This past spring, Atlanta was home to the ultimate “Dancing With the Stars” winner Hines Ward. Could Atlanta resident and HLN host Nancy Grace make it a two-fer?
- At VMAs, Young Stars With Fresh Mouths
- Accordingly, as MTV has become less central to the creation and sustenance of music stars, it can ask less of them for these events.
- Track Stars Go Shoulder to Shoulder, Right to the Line
- left the imposing New Zealander leaping around the infield like a gymnast. A version of this article appeared in print on August 30, 2011, in The International Herald Tribune with the headline: Track Stars Go Shoulder to Shoulder, Right to the Line.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stars | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Stars's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A star is a massive, luminous ball of plasma held together by gravity. At the end of its lifetime, a star can also contain a proportion of degenerate matter.
- The Official Web Site - Dallas Stars
- Official site. Features team information, news, a schedule, message boards, and ticket information.
- Stars - Astronomy For Kids - KidsAstronomy.com
- When you look at the night sky you can see many beautiful stars.
- STARS presents a comprehensive suite of pages that tell the stories of stars and their constellations. Please explore and enjoy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesyoga levitation dictionary
gas turbine theory of operation
culture of japan creative arts
cherokee nation v georgia background
colonial america georgia