Starship Famous Fictional Starships
A selection of articles related to starship famous fictional starships.
Original articles from our library related to the Starship Famous Fictional Starships. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Starship Famous Fictional Starships.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Starship Famous Fictional Starships is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Starship Famous Fictional Starships books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Traversing the Ages:
- travel as pure science fiction. Im- possible, they said. lished Einstein's famous paper introduc- ing the special .
- PRINT VERSION - Jefferson Starship
- only to ever be nominated for literary science fiction's Hugo Award … a stellar achievement. AIRPLANE's legendary JORMA KAUKONEN and STARSHIP's CRAIG anchoring the historic 'role' made famous by GRACE SLICK.
- "Technology's Other Storytellers: Science Fiction as History of
- Abstract: Science fiction and the history of technology have far more in .. the future with its famous Futurama exhibit at the 1939 World's Fair.
- A Generation Starship - Astrosociology Research Institute (ARI)
- Such a pattern, made famous in fiction by, for example, the various Star Trek series, would .
- Star trek - mineralogy, mineral-like names
- Of all the science fiction series that have become part of the popular cultural heritage of.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jeff Russell's STARSHIP DIMENSIONS
- The NEW Science Fiction starship size comparison website! A Museum of Speculative Fiction inspired Spaceships. NEWS FRIDAY OCTOBER 29th 2010 Read our interview with Martin Bower; famous SciFi modeler!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.