A selection of articles related to starwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Starwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Starwort.
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Aster: Correspondences
- Callistephus chinensis Folk Names: China Aster, Michaelmas, Daisy, Starwort Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Love Deity: Venus...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Chickweed: Correspondences
- Stellaria media Folk Names: Adder's Mouth, Indian Chickweed, Passerina, Satin Flower, Star Chickweed, Starweed, Starwort, Stellaire, Stitchwort, Toungue Grass, Winterweed Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Fidelity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Starwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Starwort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Maine Field Guide to Invasive Aquatic Plants and their common
- habitat: Maine is home to two water starwort species: common water starwort ( Callitriche palustris) and large water starwort. (Callitriche heterophylla).
- Conservation Assessment
- Long-stalked Starwort (Stellaria longipes) Goldie. USDA Forest Service, Eastern Region. March 2002.
- Information Sheet Callitriche spp. Water-Starworts
- Starworts should not be confused with Crassula helmsii, stagnalis (Common Water-Starwort) and C.
- Mountain Starwort (Stellaria borealis)
- Sep 4, 2007 The mountain starwort is a small, slender, rather delicate perennial that is usually less than eighteen inches in height.
- Response of Callitriche and Potamogeton to Cutting, Dredging and
- disturbance tolerator), the results suggested that starwort was the more merged weeds, common water-starwort (Callitriche stagnalis. Scop.
Suggested News Resources
- Speaking Of Foster Care In 'The Language Of Flowers'
- She then tells Victoria she's giving her starwort, a flower that means welcome. The talk of flowers piques the young girl's interest, but she remains outwardly guarded. "They look like daisies to me," Victoria says.
- Farming and rural news in brief
- A recent visitor was a Star-wort moth usually only found in Yorkshire or Dorset. Free to RSPB members, £4 for non-members, £3 for U16s or £10 for families. Booking: 01407 762100.
Suggested Web Resources
- starwort - definition of starwort by the Free Online Dictionary
- star·wort (stär wûrt , -wôrt ). n. Any of various plants having star-shaped flowers or flower heads, as the aster or the stitchwort.
- Common Starwort - Stellaria media
- Young leaves of common starwort are edible, raw or cooked as a potherb. They may be available all year round if the winter is not too severe.
- Starwort Seeds from Alchemy Works - Seeds for Magick Herbs and
- A Moon herb, according to Culpeper, because of its cooling properties, especially as a tea.
- Photographs of varying stages in the growth of this aquatic plant with its description and identifying characteristics.
Related searchesdream dictionary negro
dream interpretation highway
self-hatred gay self-hatred
e mathematical constant history
west africa slavery and colonialism