A selection of articles related to starwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Starwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Starwort.
- Chickweed: Correspondences
- Stellaria media Folk Names: Adder's Mouth, Indian Chickweed, Passerina, Satin Flower, Star Chickweed, Starweed, Starwort, Stellaire, Stitchwort, Toungue Grass, Winterweed Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Fidelity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Aster: Correspondences
- Callistephus chinensis Folk Names: China Aster, Michaelmas, Daisy, Starwort Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Love Deity: Venus...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Starwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Starwort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Maine Field Guide to Invasive Aquatic Plants and their common
- habitat: Maine is home to two water starwort species: common water starwort ( Callitriche palustris) and large water starwort. (Callitriche heterophylla).
- Conservation Assessment
- Long-stalked Starwort (Stellaria longipes) Goldie. USDA Forest Service, Eastern Region. March 2002.
- Information Sheet Callitriche spp. Water-Starworts
- Starworts should not be confused with Crassula helmsii, stagnalis (Common Water-Starwort) and C.
- Mountain Starwort (Stellaria borealis)
- Sep 4, 2007 The mountain starwort is a small, slender, rather delicate perennial that is usually less than eighteen inches in height.
- Response of Callitriche and Potamogeton to Cutting, Dredging and
- disturbance tolerator), the results suggested that starwort was the more merged weeds, common water-starwort (Callitriche stagnalis. Scop.
Suggested News Resources
- Speaking Of Foster Care In 'The Language Of Flowers'
- She then tells Victoria she's giving her starwort, a flower that means welcome. The talk of flowers piques the young girl's interest, but she remains outwardly guarded. "They look like daisies to me," Victoria says.
- Farming and rural news in brief
- A recent visitor was a Star-wort moth usually only found in Yorkshire or Dorset. Free to RSPB members, £4 for non-members, £3 for U16s or £10 for families. Booking: 01407 762100.
Suggested Web Resources
- starwort - definition of starwort by the Free Online Dictionary
- star·wort (stär wûrt , -wôrt ). n. Any of various plants having star-shaped flowers or flower heads, as the aster or the stitchwort.
- Common Starwort - Stellaria media
- Young leaves of common starwort are edible, raw or cooked as a potherb. They may be available all year round if the winter is not too severe.
- Starwort Seeds from Alchemy Works - Seeds for Magick Herbs and
- A Moon herb, according to Culpeper, because of its cooling properties, especially as a tea.
- Photographs of varying stages in the growth of this aquatic plant with its description and identifying characteristics.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
friendship non-personal friendships
hypotonia developmental delay
fahrenheit 451 character analysis