- Writing Under Surveillance
- Hilbig saw these for what they were: strictures, confinements. Like an informant for the rest of us, he would pry them open. And while the great worker-poet wasn't overtly critical of state power, ...
- The spies who loved me: my dad, the Stasi agent
- Three years on, a new group are slowly making their voices heard: the children of Stasi spies or informants.
- Exclusive: Germany's BND Investigating Migration Risks and Russian Influence
- This is a general reaction to their own difficult history (from the Gestapo to the Stasi and, most recently, Snowden's revelations of BND-NSA cooperation). The BND has several ....
- One actor, 35 parts in Albany Barn production
- In one of the many knotty complexities of Mahlsdorf's life, she was prominent in LGBT and artistic circles during a repressive period as well as an informant for the Stasi, East Germany's feared secret police.
Stasi Informants is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stasi Informants books and related discussion.