- Definition of stasipatric speciation : Instantaneous speciation caused by polyploid y or other chromosomal mutations that prevent or minimize backcrossing.
- THE CONCEPT OF STASIPATRIC SPECIATION
- Difficulties in the concept of stasipatric speciation are examined and a modified version of it proposed.
- Dros. Inf. Serv. 93 (2010) Teaching Notes 255 G.L., 1981, Stasipatric
- 93 (2010). Teaching Notes. 255.
- Evolutionary Change
- ical side, White's model of stasipatric. 900 speciation plays a prominent role ina great many of the essays.
- Speciation by monobrachial centric fusions
- sympatric model (stasipatric speciation), in which a new chromosomal mutation occurs within the continuous range of a species.
- stasipatric speciation : Definition
- Definition of stasipatric speciation. Search for stasipatric speciation in these other databases too.
- Stasipatric speciation: resurrecting a system to bury a hypothesis?
- Stasipatric speciation: resurrecting a system to bury a hypothesis? Kearney M, Hewitt G.
- stasipatric speciation definition
- Jul 26, 2004 stasipatric speciation. Definition: Search for: Glossary - Instantaneous speciation caused by polyploidy.
Stasipatric Speciation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stasipatric Speciation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Stasipatric Speciation Topics
geology of the alps current view
dry cell history
mayan religious beliefs