A selection of articles related to static.
Original articles from our library related to the Static. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Static.
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Qabalah
- I've been reading Dion Fortunes book "The Mystical Qaballah". So far I've just begun reading about the second sphere, or Sephiroth. I've had some very interesting enlightenments.......Kether, is the first Sephiroth. This is a bit hard to explain,...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Onto Chesed (Gedulah) and Geburah
- The Divine bi-polar energy pours forth from Kether, spilling into Chokmah and Binah, through these two primordial energy becomes form. If you have a diagram of the Tree, you'll see it is composed of three sets of triangles superimposed on three pillars. The...
Magick >> Qabalah
Static is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Static books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Static Analysis for Security
- Building Security In. Editor: Gary McGraw, email@example.com source-code security analysis with static analysis tools.
- Static Power
- The NEED Project PO Box 10101 Manassas, VA 20108 1-800-875-5029 www. NEED.org.
Suggested News Resources
- Top notch Static Jacks at Vintage Vinyl in Fords
- The Static Jacks are celebrating the release of their new album with a party at Vintage Vinyl Tuesday. / Ben Rowland ~ The Westfield-based Static Jacks is a band with a dream. “There's an old band from the '60s called the Critters.
- Trailer arrives for DC's Static Shock #1
- Somehow I missed that Scott McDaniel got the jump on the trailers for individual titles in DC Comics' September relaunch with this teaser for Static Shock #1, which of course stars the Milestone superhero created by Dwayne McDuffie and John Paul Leon.
- Will Static Sites Rise Again with Cloud Services?
- As you're exploring these resources, check out this helpful resource from our sponsors: AIR for AppUp: What You Need To Know Once upon a time, before the word Internet (or cloud) put dollar signs in VC eyes, sites were built with static tools.
- Brent stays static; market awaits Bernanke's speech
- By Seng Li Peng SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Brent crude was steady on Friday, while US futures edged down as investors worried the Federal Reserve chief may not offer measures strong enough to help the US economy, the world's top oil consumer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Static | Define Static at Dictionary.com
- adjective Also, stat·i·cal. 1. pertaining to or characterized by a fixed or stationary condition.
- Static - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Static has several meanings: Static electricity, a net charge of an object. The triboelectric effect, e.g.
- Static - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- exerting force by reason of weight alone without motion. 2. : of or relating to bodies at rest or forces in equilibrium.
- Static electricity - What creates static charge & static shock? Learn
- Static Electricity - What is static charge? What causes static shock? Learn how electric charges create static electricity.
- PHP: Static Keyword - Manual
- Declaring class properties or methods as static makes them accessible without needing an instantiation of the class.