A selection of articles related to statistical classification.
Original articles from our library related to the Statistical Classification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Statistical Classification.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Statistical Classification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Statistical Classification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- American Psychiatric Association Condones Pedophilia
- These sentiments were discussed at a conference that took place last year to discuss the classification of sexuality in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), the standard international psychiatric manual used by the legal system.
- Clemson moves into top tier of research universities
- Clemson was classified in the top tier for research activity with the R1 designation of “Doctoral Universities – Highest Research Activity.” President Clements credited the work of faculty over many years and addressed the benefits of the ...
- Identifying honey's floral origins
- Honey is big business, and often a dodgy one: It's one of the foods most often affected by fraud.
- Certified coders in high demand following ICD-10 implementation
- International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision, or ICD-10, increased the number of medical codes by more than 50,000 — and in fiscal year 2017, about 5,500 more diagnostic and impatient procedure codes ...
- “We're going in the wrong direction”: America is facing a suicide epidemic
- Suicide deaths are identified with codes U03, X60–X84, and Y87.0 from the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, Tenth Revision. (graph: CDC).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Statistical Classification Topics
life expectancy timeline for humans
roland almon ritchie
anda pangasinan barangays
hate speech controversy