A selection of articles related to statistical estimations.
Original articles from our library related to the Statistical Estimations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Statistical Estimations.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Statistical Estimations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Statistical Estimations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What are analysts saying about Faro Technologies (NASDAQ:FARO) earnings for
- This estimate given by Zacks and FactSet earnings estimates may differ. ... These amounts were above the Street's estimates and $.
- Rogue waves: will a forecast ever be possible?
- In 2007, a research team found experimental evidence for rogue waves in an optical system: pulses of light with statistics similar to those of ocean rogue waves.
- Climate scientists worry about the costs of sea level rise
- To measure the changes to extreme events in the future, the authors use a statistical method to estimate economic losses from coastal flooding. Using Copenhagen and other locations as test cases, they found that economic losses double when water rises ...
- Modified Profile Likelihood Inference And Interval Forecast Of The Burst Of
- However, previous calibrations of the LPPLS model have shown that the estimation of tc is in general quite unstable. Here, we provide a rigorous likelihood inference approach to determine tc, which takes into account the impact of the other nonlinear ...
- Look Who's MeriTalking: Michael Valivullah
- Dr. Michael Valivullah is the CTO of the National Agricultural Statistics Service and the U.S.
Statistical Estimations Topics
Related searchespat tillman friendly fire controversy
bar lev line
exception handling syntax python
religion and abortion hinduism
daddys girl fetish