A selection of articles related to statistical syllogism.
Original articles from our library related to the Statistical Syllogism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Statistical Syllogism.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Statistical Syllogism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Statistical Syllogism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- ACLU Documents Racially Skewed Enforcement of Seat Belt Laws
- NHTSAAccording to a new report from the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), blacks are twice as likely as whites to be pulled over in Florida for failing to fasten their seat belts.
- The toll hunger takes on college students (essay)
- Let me try here again with my crazy, fuse-blown policy syllogism that sends educations officials and leaders into hiding: (1) Eighty percent of .....
- Galactic Monster Mystery Revealed in Ancient Universe
- Astronomers have detected something baffling at the furthest frontiers of our observable universe: massive galaxies -- lots of massive galaxies -- that shouldn't even exist. ANALYSIS: Mind-Blowing Computer Simulation Recreates Our Universe.
- Whom to Trust?
- The debate over climate change is strange, first and foremost, because there really should not be much of a debate at all.
- Reason No. 1 to Vote For the DISD Bond: It Helps Kids
- Today is the last day to early vote, so I'm going to give you the best reason to vote for the $1.6 billion DISD bond, in hopes it will inspire you to get off your butt and go vote. The reason: It helps kids all over the city.