A selection of articles related to statistics canada.
Original articles from our library related to the Statistics Canada. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Statistics Canada.
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Statistics Canada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Statistics Canada books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cdn Cancer Stats 2011E.vp
- Produced By: Canadian Cancer Society, Statistics Canada, Larry Ellison, MSc. Health Statistics Division, Statistics Canada, Ottawa, Ontario.
- Statistics Canada
- Statistics Canada – Catalogue no. 85-002-XPE, Vol. 24, no.
Suggested News Resources
- Two thirds of profs at Canadian universities are men: Statistics Canada
- By QMI Agency Full-time professors at 29 universities in Canada earned an average of $116024 in 2010/11, up .10% from the previous school year, Statistics Canada reported Tuesday. The same report also found almost two-thirds of professors - 62.
- Statistics Canada Releases 2011 Edition Of The Canada Year Book
- The 2011 edition of the Canada Year Book, available today, has been redesigned with a bold, red-and-gold cover and a fresh interior layout.
- Canada July Industrial Product and Raw Materials Prices (Text)
- By Ilan Kolet - Tue Aug 30 12:30:01 GMT 2011 The following is the text of the industrial product and raw material prices report as reported by Statistics Canada. Between June and July, the Industrial Product Price Index (IPPI) declined 0.
- Canada Second Quarter Current Account Report (Text)
- By Ilan Kolet - Tue Aug 30 12:30:01 GMT 2011 Following is the text of Canada's current account report for the second quarter released by Statistics Canada. Canada's overall current account deficit (on a seasonally adjusted basis) widened by $5.
- Daily commute getting longer: Statistics Canada
- The latest national numbers are out, and according to Statistics Canada data from 2010, it now takes the average Canadian commuter 26 minutes to get to work. For those of us in the country's biggest metropolitan areas, it takes a little longer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Statistics Canada: Canada's national statistical agency
- Jul 18, 2011 Economic, social and census data with daily analysis of statistical releases from Statistics Canada.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.