A selection of articles related to statistics canada.
Original articles from our library related to the Statistics Canada. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Statistics Canada.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Statistics Canada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Statistics Canada books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Alberta hits highest unemployment rate in 20 years: Statistics Canada
- Calgary and Alberta have fallen further into the oil price slump abyss, struggling with unemployment numbers not seen in two decades. According to Statistics Canada, that number in February hit 8.
- Statistics Canada report shows jump in New Brunswick jobless rate
- WATCH ABOVE: Many in New Brunswick wonder if there are jobs available in this province, and if we are training people for the right jobs. Global's Andrew Cromwell has been digging into that story for us and what the latest labour force survey really means.
- Statistics Canada Says It Won't Delay Data More Than 20 Seconds
- Statistics Canada is promising not to delay data releases for longer than 20 seconds as it experiments with new media lockup procedures.
- Canadian economy grows 0.8% in fourth quarter: Statistics Canada
- While the latest report on real gross domestic product beat expectations, it still marked slow growth — something that Statistics Canada said was due to weakness in domestic demand, business investment and exports.
- Statistics Canada says trade deficit increased to $655 million in January
- OTTAWA - Canada's merchandise trade deficit came in better than expected in January, helped by a strong gain in export volumes to kick off the year. Statistics Canada said Friday the trade deficit increased to $655 million in January compared with $631 ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.