- Sexuoerotism evoked by a statue, doll or mannequin or object, which contrasts to the use of a mannequin as a surrogate for a real person.
- Contemporary Sculpture at the British Museum
- 1. STATUEPHILIA: Contemporary Sculptors at the British Museum. 4 October 2008 – 25 January 2009.
- A large print version of this guide is available from the Information
- Oct 4, 2008 Statuephilia is open late until 20.30.
- THE BRITISH MUSEUM
- Statuephilia was attracting new audiences to the Museum;.
- Herr // Frau XY
- an exhibition entitled Statuephilia: Modern Sculptors at the British Museum. (8 October 2008– 25 January 2009).
- GÅ I BYEN GUIDE TIL LONDON Guider : www.alondonguide.com
- Statuephilia. Oct 4-Jan 25 2009, British Museum.
- Worth more than its weight in gold: Kate Moss yoga statue sells for £577000 at
- Siren was displayed at the British Museum shortly after being revealed to the public as part of the Statuephilia exhibition in the Nereid Gallery among statues of classical Greek goddesses including Aphrodite.
- British Museum - Statuephilia
- Oct 4, 2008 Archive detail, including videos, about the display of contemporary sculptors at the British Museum. This exhibition is now closed.
- Kate Moss gold statue: British Museum's 'Statuephilia' is a hot ticket
- Sep 25, 2008 The British Museum, which was founded in 1753, is hardly associated with the art world's cutting edge.
- statuephilia exhibition at the british museum
- Oct 6, 2008 statuephilia exhibition at the british museum .
Statuephilia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Statuephilia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskarmapa controversy thaye dorje
chronic wound epidemiology
modern day greece