Steampunk In Video Games
A selection of articles related to steampunk in video games.
Original articles from our library related to the Steampunk In Video Games. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Steampunk In Video Games.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Steampunk In Video Games is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Steampunk In Video Games books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Meg Jayanth's quest to amplify marginalized voices in videogames
- As a brown female writer in videogames, Jayanth is something of a rarity and, taking into consideration the haul of awards brought home by her for the writing in 80 Days, she more than deserves the label of 'unique individual'.
- Raising a glass to fandom: Downtown bar invites science fiction fans to engage
- “We were all into different things like comic books and video games. As I got older, I saw that it wasn't ... “We've already had the Cosplay Winter Ball, our first Superhero Party, the Steampunk Ball and a 'Star Wars' party,” Pusineri said.
- Popular video game series Thief being adapted for the big screen
- Another popular video-game series is heading to the big screen thanks to L.A.-based production company Straight Up Films, which has acquired the movie rights to the Square Enix franchise Thief.
- SMITH: Nostalgia is holding back video games
- The Order: 1866 was a game that was a breath of fresh air. It's an alternate history game set in a 19th century steampunk London. Players fight to keep the city safe from vampires and Lykens.
- A 'Thief' Movie Will Slip Unnoticed Into a Theater Near You
- You something is wrong with this particular corner of filmdom when the high water mark is Paul W.S. Anderson's Mortal Kombat, which is perfectly fine if you choose to grade it on the video game adaptation curve.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Steampunk In Video Games Topics
Related searchesminnesota vikings viking horn
age of mythology greek
program music romantic period
alfred guillaume gabriel dorsay
thunder bay ontario famous people