A selection of articles related to steps.
Original articles from our library related to the Steps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Steps.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- A Walking Meditation
- A different, but quick meditation! This technique involves a "think on your feet" type of meditation. Also employs a "rhythmic" touch which you can modify yourself to fit the situation. We are gonna try the walking meditation. It employs...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Steps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Steps books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- ECB Takes Bold Steps to Stimulate Eurozone Economy
- FRANKFURT — Faced with a eurozone economy stubbornly resistant to revival, the European Central Bank on Thursday went where no central bank — at least no major one — had gone before.
- Trump Steps Up Preparation for Contested Convention
- Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump has launched a new effort to secure his delegates to the Republican National Convention in preparation for a possible contested convention. The effort, led by former Ben Carson campaign manager Barry ...
- Dean of Berkeley law school steps down amid sexual harassment suit
- BERKELEY, Calif. -- The dean of UC Berkeley's law school went on an indefinite leave of absence Wednesday after his executive assistant sued him over allegations of sexual harassment and the university for, in her view, not doing enough to prevent it.
- CEO of Volkswagen US Steps Down Amid Emissions Scandal
- Volkswagen AG's top U.S. executive is stepping down nearly six months after the German automaker admitted to installing software to allow 580,000 diesel vehicles to emit excess emissions in the U.
- NJ Transit Strike: Railroad May Start Taking Steps to Prepare for Shutdown Friday
- NEWARK—NJ Transit may take steps to shut down its commuter railroad as early as Friday in advance of a potential strike, the agency's lead negotiator said Thursday.