A selection of articles related to sterling clarren.
Original articles from our library related to the Sterling Clarren. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sterling Clarren.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Sterling Clarren is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sterling Clarren books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fixing the flat: What to know about flat spots on infants' heads
- The first helmet was actually developed by a doctor at Seattle Children's Hospital named Sterling Clarren in the 1970s.
- Alcohol, pregnancy a risky mix
- If women engage in binge drinking during the first three months of a pregnancy — having six beers or the equivalent two days in a row —the alcohol could do serious damage to the brain of their unborn child, said Dr.
- Raising Adrian – My Own Experience with FASD in America
- In the book “Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder:Management and Policy Perspectives of FASD” by by Edward P.
- Educating Austin: supporting kids with fetal alcohol syndrome
- School can be a problem for children like Austin Layte. He was in Grade 3 last year, but spent most of May and June, not in class but in the principal's office – visits that mystified a boy who always seem to have a storm brewing inside.
- The Difference Between FAS and FAE
- With time, Dr. Sterling Clarren, one of the world's leading researchers in the study of the effects of alcohol on a developing fetus moved away from the term FAE because it was poorly defined.