A selection of articles related to stern magazine.
Original articles from our library related to the Stern Magazine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stern Magazine.
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Stern Magazine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stern Magazine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Maria Menounos Engaged to Boyfriend Keven Undergaro After He Proposes on 'The
- Finally! Maria Menounos is engaged to her longtime boyfriend and business partner, Keven Undergaro. Undergaro surprised the E!
- John Goodman Once Had an Incredibly Awkward Run-In with Kristen Wiig, Says He
- During his interview on The Howard Stern Show, the actor shared a story about his epic fail when he tried to introduce himself to Kristen Wiig.
- Stern Center gets $6000 grant from the Windham Foundation
- Derived from National Research Council (1998) and National Early Literacy Panel (2009) recommendations, Building Blocks aims to help implement research-based and research- proven strategies through play into preschool and childcare settings.
- Sacha Baron Cohen and Howard Stern Talk 'The Brothers Grimsby'
- While some early viewers are still in shock after watching Sacha Baron Cohen's The Brothers Grimsby, the star made an appearance on the Howard Stern SiriusXM show to talk about the film and how it all came together. Sacha Baron Cohen is known for his ...
- Sol Stern
- Sol Stern is a contributing editor of City Journal and a Manhattan Institute senior fellow. During 1966–72, he was an editor and staff writer for Ramparts magazine. Stern spent the next 12 years as a freelance writer and editor.
Stern Magazine Topics
Related searchesmicrofinance sustainable microfinance
x japan dvds
wankel engine history
dreaming about snakes