A selection of articles related to sternum.
Original articles from our library related to the Sternum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sternum.
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
Sternum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sternum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Primary sternal osteomyelitis - Thorax
- From the Regional Cardiothoracic Centre and the Medical Unit, Freman Hospital, Newcasde upon Tyne. Primary osteomyelitis of' the sternum is a rare condition.
- sternal closure - DePuy Synthes
- STERNAL CLOSURE. Rigid fixation of sternum in high-risk patient using. Titanium Sternal Fixation System.
- Titanium Sternal Fixation System TG - DePuy Synthes
- Synthes Titanium Sternal Fixation System Technique Guide. Titanium Sternal Fixation System. For stable internal fixation of the sternum.
- flexion-compression injury of the sternum - Bone & Joint
- Flexion-compression injuries. The sternum gives way in or near the manubrio- sternal joint. The injury may cause a dislocation.
- Computed tomography of the sternum and its articulations
- body, and at the sternal fibrocartilaginous articula- tions; soft tissue prominence at the junction of the sternum and costochondral cartilage; and bony sclerosis at ...
Suggested News Resources
- Pelicans' Alexis Ajinca out with broken sternum
- NEW ORLEANS -- Alexis Ajinca has been diagnosed with a fractured sternum and will miss at least Thursday night's game against the San Antonio Spurs, the Pelicans announced. The 27-year-old center said he suffered the injury when he received an elbow ...
- Lampaert to miss opening weekend with broken sternum - News Shorts
- The Belgian came down on the opening stage of the Portuguese race and battled on with the injury before eventually pulling out on the final day.
- Fracture du sternum pour Alexis Ajinça (New Orleans)
- Déjà privés d'Omer Asik, de Tyreke Evans et de Quincy Pondexter, tous blessés, les Pelicans viennent d'acueillir un nouveau joueur à l'infirmerie : Alexis Ajinça, qui s'est fracturé le sternum lors de la défaite de New Orleans à Houston (100-95).
- Nouveau jeu dangereux dans les écoles: comprimer le sternum jusqu'à évanouissement
- C'est la nouvelle mode extrêmement dangereuse qui se développe dans les écoles d'Amérique latine: compresser le sternum avec force jusqu'à l'évanouissement. Le nouveau "jeu du foulard", s'exporte et envahit même les réseaux sociaux depuis quelques ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Sternum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The sternum or breastbone is a long flat bone shaped like a necktie located in the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs via cartilage, forming the front of the ...
- Sternum - Anatomy Pictures and Information - InnerBody
- The sternum, commonly known as the breastbone, is a long, narrow flat bone that serves as the keystone of the rib cage and stabilizes the thoracic skeleton.
- Body of Sternum - Anatomy Pictures and Information - InnerBody
- The body of the sternum is the middle portion of the sternum, or breastbone, which is a long, narrow, flat plate that forms the center of the front of the chest.
- Imaging in Sternal Fractures: Overview, Radiography, Computed
- Jan 11, 2016 Sternal fractures are often seen in association with deceleration injuries and/or direct blows to the chest, and they occur in approximately 3% of ...
- Sternum - 3D Anatomy Tutorial - YouTube
- Jan 25, 2013 http://www.anatomyzone.com 3D anatomy tutorial on the features of the sternum using the BioDigital Human (http://www.