A selection of articles related to sternutation.
Original articles from our library related to the Sternutation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sternutation.
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Sternutation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sternutation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Everything you always wanted to know about sternutation but were too sneezy to ask
- Titled Hit'atshut: Biosemiotica Shel Hahayim Habanaliyim (The Sneeze: Biosemiotics of Banal Life), the book answers everything you always wanted to know about sternutation but were too sneezy to ask. (For the uninitiated, biosemiotics refers to “the ...
- Ask Smithsonian: Why Do We Sneeze?
- Sneezing, technically known as sternutation, is triggered by anything that irritates the nerve endings in the mucous membranes of the sinuses.
- How it works: weird causes for sneezing
- It's common knowledge that sneezing, also known as sternutation in the medical field, is a cleaning and clearing of the nose of bacteria and irritants.
- The Science of Sneezing: The Healthy Sneeze
- Sneezing, a respiratory reflex, also called sternutation, is an involuntary burst of air through the nose or mouth or both. Everyone sneezes at some point in their life.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestackle football types of tackles
crowd psychology emergent-norm theory
400 bc events
food preservation jellying