A selection of articles related to sternutation.
Original articles from our library related to the Sternutation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sternutation.
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Sternutation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sternutation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Deadly Sternutation
- Deadly Sternutation.
- ever, I can claim "two-upmanship" in the "knitpicking" mood, there
- sternutation would not be mentioned in French's.
- CT t .
- -nausea, vomiting, itching of the skin, cutaneous eruption, sternutation etc. may occur. 2.
- Bilateral antrochoanal polyps in an adult
- Jul 28, 2011 symptoms such as rhinorrhea, sternutation crises, itching, hyposmia, or pain.
- PICK FACTFOR THE DAY
- Apr 13, 2011 Israel in 1952? DEBANIL CHOWDHURY,. Class VI, Delhi Public.
Suggested News Resources
- Blessing ban's much achoo about nothing
- It also is known as sternutation, which sounds a bit like the noise some people make when they sneeze. Everyone sneezes, but everyone sneezes differently. Some people will not sneeze just once, but two or more times consecutively.
Suggested Web Resources
- sternutation - definition of sternutation by the Free Online Dictionary
- ster·nu·ta·tion (stûr ny -t sh n). n. 1.
- Sternutation | Define Sternutation at Dictionary.com
- Sternutation definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- World Wide Words: Sternutatory
- Jul 23, 2005 A 'Sternutatory' was once a substance that induced sneezing for supposed medical benefit.
Related searchesde beers history
love actually daniel sam and joanna
the master and margarita history
los angeles times grand prix