- Steropodon galmani, a platypus-like monotreme from the Early Cretaceous of .
- Chapter 3 Diversity of Early Cretaceous Mammals from Victoria
- Steropodon galmani Archer et al. (1985) and. Kollikodon ritchei Flannery et al.
- The Story of the Evolution of Monotremes – by Ashleigh Fox
- causing major isolation of many ancestral species, including Steropodon galmani .
- f13 The marsupials
- fragment of a primitive platypus, Steropodon galmani, is the lot from the Cretaceous.
- Steropodon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Steropodon galmani was a prehistoric species of monotreme, or egg-laying mammal, that lived during the middle Albian stage, in the Lower Cretaceous period.
- Steropodon galmani - Australian Museum
- Steropodon galmani, a platypus-like monotreme from the Early Cretaceous of Australia, was the first Mesozoic mammal discovered from Australia.
- Steropodon (Steropodon galmani) - ABC.net.au
- Steropodon was a platypus-like mammal that lived alongside the dinosaurs.
- DinoData - Steropodon galmani
- DinoData, Steropodon galmani. Steropodon galmani, PDF · Print · E-mail · MesoMammals - Mesozoic Mammals S.
- Steropodon galmani - Wikispecies
- Apr 1, 2009 Familia: Ornithorhynchidae Genus: Steropodon Species: Steropodon galmani. [ edit] Name. Steropodon galmani Archer et al.
Steropodon Galmani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Steropodon Galmani books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Steropodon Galmani Topics
Related searchesbleeding internal bleeding
slow food criticism
james fannin early life