- Stevia Market to reach a valuation of US$ 565 million by 2020
- logo2161 According to a new market report published by Persistence Market Research “Global Market Study on Stevia Market – Beverages will Remain the Dominant Application Segment through 2020”, the global stevia market was valued at US$ 347 million ...
- Barry Callebaut names Real Stevia as a future chocolate sweetener
- The chocolate supplier conducted quality tests with Real Stevia and signaled its "approval" for the ingredient in stevia-sweetened chocolate.
- Grow stevia in your backyard as you would any other herb
- Crushed stevia as well as refined stevia. Gardening expert John DeGroot says stevia can be grown in your backyard as you would any other herb.
- Non-chemical process cuts stevia chocolate's bitter aftertaste, claims Basic
- Under the process, a manufacturer runs stevia chocolate in liquid form through a portable device (a charging unit) that alters hydrogen bonds, thereby reducing the bitterness perception.
- Steviva Partners with Brazilian Farmers for Single-Source Stevia Extracts
- Steviva Ingredients (Portland, OR) is partnering with farmers in Brazil to produce two new stevia extracts, BraziliaSweet RA95 and BraziliaSweet 95–60.
Stevia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stevia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesvedic mysticism
garda sochna an unarmed force
subhash chandra bose early life
journal of the gypsy lore society
the dunciad tibbald king of dunces