- any of a genus (Stevia) of composite herbs and shrubs of tropical and subtropical America; especially : a white-flowered tender perennial (S.
- NUTRITION ACTION HEALTHLETTER ■ OCTOBER 2008 9. DNA Damage & Cancer.
- Sweetener to the Stars: Celebrity Tie-ins Boost Stevia Sales
- Aug 14, 2006 http://adage.com/article?article_id=111116&search_phrase=stevia.
- Chefs talk about unusual farmers market finds
- Gary Kazanjian, AP Farmers markets have grown from carrying familiar produce like these snap peas to more exotic items like stevia, horseradish leaves and pig tails.
- Health on Monday: Stevia – the natural alternative to artificial sweeteners
- Once limited to the health-food market as an unapproved herb, the plant-derived sweetener known as stevia is now widely available and rapidly replacing artificial sweeteners in consumer products.
- S&W Seed Stevia update
- The company has provided some news on Stevia. The first crop has been planted and leaf should be available for inventory and seed production later this year.
- Natural Stevia Sweetner, recipes, products, liquid, powder
- Stevia.com is the leading online resource for information on stevia, the all natural herbal sweetner, and and stevia products.
- Stevia Sugar Substitute | Body Ecology
- Site devoted to bringing you as much information as possible on the sweet herb stevia.
- Nutrition Action Healthletter - Stevia: A Bittersweet Tale
- An article on Center for Science outlining the issue of why stevia has not been approved by the FDA.
Stevia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stevia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskatie vick storyline
coronary catheterization equipment
cycling hand signals
pure food and drug act