- No bidders for 1000-pillar mandapam works
- The unique nature of construction, which demands both civil and sthapati works, in addition to ornamentation activity, is believed to be the main reason for the reluctance on the part of constructors from bidding. When contacted, TTD's Chief Engineer C.
- 5-cr golden armour for Lord Rama
- Sthapati Dandapani is busy designing the ornament at Bhadrachalam. The armour will be presented to Lord Rama on March 18. Temple authorities appealed to devotees to take part in the celebrations in a large number.
- Ganapati Sthapati passes away
- V. Ganapati Sthapati, the architect of modern-day wonders such as the 133-foot Thiruvalluvar statue in Kanyakumari, Valluvar Kottam in Chennai and the Kannagi and Madhavi statue in Poompuhar, died here in a private hospital on Tuesday. He was 84.
- An architect's dream
- Eighty-four year old V. Ganapati Sthapati, renowned architect and sculptor, has a dream: to convert his Vaastu Vedic Research Foundation at Vadakadampadi village, near Mamallapuram, into a University.
Sthapati is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sthapati books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdakshin gangotri
blackberry name origin
queen bee identification
women and religion