- What lies beneath that moral policing?
- It seemed yet another sorry instance to me of the way anger has become the sthayi bhava or dominant mood of our public life. Granted, we are a battered public in many ways and have many reasons to be angry about life in general.
- Wisely walking the bhava route
- A graceful silhouette of Dhanyasi was sketched by engaging prayogas and brigas tailored for a gentle landing on the madhya sthayi shadja. Papanasam Sivan's 'Balakrishnan Padamalar' is a bijou, aglow with nascent luminosity in the anupallavi and ...
- Rising above the odds
- Sahana raga alapana by Kavitha had the predictable phrases but the Thyagaraja's composition 'Raghupate Ramarakshasabheema,' a less-heard kriti evoked a rich bhava.
- In the spotlight
- Apoorva was a natural in this complicated situation. The sthayi bhava or the overriding sentiment was most crucial in 'Jagadodarana' in which the poet is an awestruck bystander watching how Yashoda treats Krishna, the lord of the universe, as a mere child.
Sthayi Bhava is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sthayi Bhava books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sthayi Bhava Topics
Related searcheszhineng chigong
homunculi of fullmetal alchemist envy
remember the titans
louis brandeis the brandeis brief