- A lead-gray mineral, Sb2S3, that is the chief source of antimony. [French stibine, stibnite (from Latin stibium, antimony; see stibine) + -ite.] stibnite [ˈstɪbnaɪt].
- TOURNAL MINERALOGICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA 59 STIBNITE
- what may be considered to be a rare mineral association-stibnite inclusions in quartz crystals containing slender, acicular inclusions of stibnite.
- STIBNITE MINE PROJECT: PAYETTE NATIONAL FOREST
- STIBNITE MINE. PROJECT: PAYETTE. NATIONAL FOREST.
- Mountain Lake finds encouraging results at South zone on Little River
- Indeed, assays from the South zone, located in the southwestern portion of the property, found stibnite, an antimony mineral, in all nine holes. Mountain Lake said the best results of the drill campaign were found in hole LR-11-22, which found 4.
- Midas Gold Reports First Drill Results from its 2011 Program on the Golden
- (MAX:TSX) today announced preliminary assay results from its ongoing core and reverse circulation ("RC") drilling program on the Hangar Flats and Yellow Pine deposits at the Golden Meadows Project in the Stibnite-Yellow Pine District, Idaho.
- Vista Gold Is Overvalued: Hedge a Short Position Using Midas Gold
- The company reported a positive quarter after contributing assets in the Yellow Pine-Stibnite District of Idaho to Midas Gold (TSE: MAX). The positive results represent a mark to market increase in the assets and not real cash earnings.
- Ethos Identifies New "Mascot Creek" Gold Soil Anomaly Area Near the Coffee
- Prospecting the immediate area has uncovered an outcrop containing boulangerite (antimony-arsenic sulphide), stibnite (antimony sulphide) and arsenopyrite (arsenic sulphide) approximately 600 meters south of the Buck Zone.
- Midas explores consolidated Idaho gold property
- Vancouver - Recently-launched Midas Gold (MAX-T) is working through a 20000-metre drill program at its consolidated gold property in Idaho's Stibnite-Yellow Pine district as it looks to prove up the project's potential.
- Stibnite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Stibnite, sometimes called antimonite, is a sulfide mineral with the formula Sb2S3 . This soft grey material crystallizes in an orthorhombic space group.
- Stibnite: Stibnite mineral information and data.
- Stibnite mineral data, information about Stibnite, its properties and worldwide locations. Stibnite Group.
- Stibnite Mineral Data
- General Stibnite Information Click Here for Larger Stibnite Image in a New Browser Window Comments: Prismatic crystals of metallic-lustered stibnite.
- STIBNITE (Antimony Sulfide)
- Stibnite is a classic mineral species with fine crystal clusters and long curved crystals being the pride of many collectors.
Stibnite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stibnite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesupper world
list of introduced species australia
dark elf final fantasy iv
dream dictionary property
roger federer doubles 7
samora machel margo commission