- Why Are We Dumbing Down the SAT?
- The winning words of the Scripps National Spelling Bee—e.g, nunatuk, scherenschnitte, stichomythia, cymotrichous, and serrefine—belong in the former category. The sort of words that appear on Vocabulary.
- Holy stichomythia! The spelling bee is back
- WASHINGTON — It's May in Washington, which means the cherry blossoms have finished blooming, Congress is debating the budget, and the nation's top spellers are coming to town. Nearly 300 students from as far away as Asia already have begun arriving ...
- After nailing 'stichomythia' and 'feuilleton,' two National Spelling Bee
- On their way to a confetti storm, the two spelled almost impossibly complex words, including "terreplein" (the level space behind the parapet of a rampart), "encaenia" (an annual university ceremony), "stichomythia" (dramatic dialogue, usually used for ...
- Plugging in Phoenix Heavy Metal with Concertina
- The Scripps National Spelling Bee where the pride turns to shame and irritation when you realize you don't know what either "stichomythia" or "feuilleton" means but some kid from India does? Say no more! Now you have a reason to hold your head up high.
- These Paper Bullets review – Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong tackles Shakespeare
- Jones even offers a little stichomythia. “What angry barber cut your hair?” Ben says, looking at her bob.
Stichomythia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stichomythia books and related discussion.