A selection of articles related to stilbite.
Original articles from our library related to the Stilbite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stilbite.
- Pale pink/gray/white. Pink is especially helpful with loving, creative energy, acceptingness, allowingness, letting go, manifesting. May vivify/heighten physical senses, esp. taste. Detoxifies. Gentle self-expression....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Stilbite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stilbite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
- Šverc antikviteta i minerаla
- Torbe su bile pune pretežno neobrаđenih minerаlа (Apophyllite, Celesit, Rubin, Citrin, Green Apophyllite, Apophyllite Stilbite, Amethyste , Calcite)....
Suggested Web Resources
- Stilbite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Stilbite is the name of a series of tectosilicate minerals of the zeolite group.
- Stilbite-Ca Mineral Data
- General Stilbite-Ca Information Redefined from stilbite by IMA zeolite committee.
- Stilbite: Stilbite mineral information and data.
- This name now refers to the minerals Stilbite-Ca and Stilbite-Na. Stilbite is easily confused with stellerite .
- STILBITE (Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminum Silicate)
- Stilbite's structure has a typical zeolite openness about it that allows large ions and molecules to reside and actually move around inside the overall framework.
- Stilbite Crystal Clusters (India)- Stilbite - Healing Crystals
- Stilbite Crystal Clusters (India) - These Stilbite Crystal Clusters are beautiful crystal clusters and are a part of the zeolite class of minerals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgeography of thailand
western sahara subdivisions
history of patna the nawabs
physics major fields of physics