A selection of articles related to stimulants.
Original articles from our library related to the Stimulants. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stimulants.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Stimulants is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stimulants books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Plant growth stimulants available in variety of forms
- I've had time to “dig deeper” into the science of using plant stimulants in addition to fertilizers. Using plant stimulants is somewhat controversial in some circles, although cannabis growers swear by them.
- Stimulants and Sleep
- Stimulants are substances that have an effect on the central nervous system and body, leading to increased alertness and difficulty in getting to sleep.
- More college students seek unprescribed stimulants during exam time
- A growing number of college students believe the stimulant Adderall is what they need to help them focus while cramming for important exams.
- Why ADHD Drugs Can Be Highly Addictive…Part II
- If there is a true imbalance, stimulant drugs (like Adderal, Concerta and Ritalin…) are only able to mask symptoms temporarily while possibly causing permanent damage in the long-run. While other treatments will rarely have the same extreme and quick ...