A selection of articles related to stimulants.
Original articles from our library related to the Stimulants. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stimulants.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Stimulants is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stimulants books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Stimulants. Overview. Stimulants speed up the body's systems.
Suggested News Resources
- Pitcher from Maine suspended
- Minor-leaguer Mark Rogers will sit out 25 games after Major League Baseball says he violated its policy against using stimulants. By Kevin Thomas kthomas@mainetoday.
- Drug Shortages: Endangering Human Lives and Pets Too
- By Maryn McKenna That's how many critically needed antibiotics, cancer drugs, diuretics, sedatives, stimulants and vaccines — among other drug categories — currently are in short supply in the United States.
- Many Kids Abuse Controlled Medications
- More than one in five teens who get strong painkillers, stimulants or other controlled medications from their doctor take too much of the substances, according to a new survey of Michigan students.
- Bonnie Slade: Be knowledgeable about AD/HD
- Medications include, but are not limited to, those in a class called "stimulants". Vyvanse is one of the many stimulants available to treat AD/HD. It seems puzzling to parents that a stimulant can be effective.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stimulant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Stimulants (also referred to as psychostimulants) are psychoactive drugs which induce temporary improvements in either mental or physical function or both.
- NIDA for Teens: Facts on Drugs - Stimulants
- If a Pregnant Woman Uses Stimulants, Will the Baby Be Hurt? What Treatments Are What Should I Do if Someone I Know Is Abusing a Stimulant?
- As the name suggests, stimulants increase alertness, attention, and energy, as well as elevate blood pressure and increase heart rate and respiration.
- Jun 16, 2011 Stimulants are substances that induce a number of characteristic symptoms.
Related searchesoriya cinema
liskov substitution principle
comparison of java to c miscellaneous
meaning of dreams about god
maya civilization building materials
the lion king sequels and spin-offs
rave master seasons and story arcs