A selection of articles related to stinging nettle.
Original articles from our library related to the Stinging Nettle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stinging Nettle.
- Nettle: Correspondences
- Urtica dioica Folk Names: Ortiga ancha , Stinging Nettle Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Thor Power: Protection, Healing, Lust, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Stinging Nettle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stinging Nettle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MF2631 Stinging Nettle
- Stinging Nettle. Urtica dioica. Medical benefits: Whole body tonic.
- Stinging Nettles of Florida: Urtica1
- Stinging Nettles of Florida: Urtica1. Wendy B. Zomlefer2.
Suggested News Resources
- Stinging nettle plants cling to life stubbornly
- Watch here f Dear Neil: What will kill stinging nettle plants? I haven't had good results with weedkillers. What can I use to counteract their effects on my hands and arms when I come into contact with them?
- Using soil amendments
- Bu's Blend Biodynamic Compost contains dairy cow manure, straw, vineyard wood chips and biodynamic concentrations of yarrow, chamomile, valerian, stinging nettle, dandelion and oak bark.//Joan S. Bolton Should you amend the soil in your garden?
- 6 Natural Supplements You Might Not Know Will Help Your Dog`s Arthritis
- The next supplement is the natural herb, Stinging Nettle. You should make your dog a tea from the powdered extract of Stinging Nettle and you should also add Yucca and Alfalfa as all three are superb at reducing your dog`s arthritic pain.
- In North Hollywood, farm poop is garden gold
- Today, whenever stinging nettle pops up, it gets harvested for soup, not discarded in the compost as a weed. “Our Russian gardeners are really good,” Harris said, pointing out the inventive trellises and shades made from recycled materials.
- Check Out This Hidden Gem And How You Can Discover It
- This time of year the trail is pretty overgrown and you have to walk single file to avoid the stinging nettle that grows along the spring.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stinging nettle
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica and the closely related Urtica urens) has a long medicinal history.
- Stinging Nettle - Urtica dioica
- All about the Stinging Nettle - Urtica dioica.
- How to Treat a Sting from a Stinging Nettle - wikiHow
- Aug 23, 2011 How to Treat a Sting from a Stinging Nettle.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Stinging Nettle Topics
Related searchesage of mythology god powers
wheres wally movie
list of shock sites harlequin fetuses
cape reinga maori mythology
atomic mass units
pneumothorax signs and symptoms