A selection of articles related to stinging nettle.
Original articles from our library related to the Stinging Nettle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stinging Nettle.
- Nettle: Correspondences
- Urtica dioica Folk Names: Ortiga ancha , Stinging Nettle Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Thor Power: Protection, Healing, Lust, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Stinging Nettle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stinging Nettle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Can stinging nettle help with springtime sinus issues?
- Stinging nettle has been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments, including osteoarthritis pain, bleeding, gingivitis, and wound healing.
- Stinging native plant behind butterfly comeback
- Brush against them and you'll get a painful sting, but nettles are a gourmet delight for yellow and red admiral butterfly caterpillars.
- Details About Rosaliné, Ricardo Zarate's Forthcoming West Hollywood Restaurant
- Since Ricardo Zarate departed from his trio of well-known restaurants in late 2014, Los Angeles has missed his cooking.
- Hunting & Fishing Report: Waiting for a Green Light At the Intersection of
- Off in the evergreen forests fresh flanks of flora, like Indian plum and stinging nettle, eschew fickle shades of red in favor of forever-photosynthesizing gradients of green.
Stinging Nettle Topics
Related searchesrove mcmanus
playfair cipher example
the aspern papers major themes
seminole early history
pushed or counciled out