A selection of articles related to stinging.
Original articles from our library related to the Stinging. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stinging.
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Nettle: Correspondences
- Urtica dioica Folk Names: Ortiga ancha , Stinging Nettle Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Thor Power: Protection, Healing, Lust, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Stinging is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stinging books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- STINGING CATERPILLARS
- Buck moth caterpillar. Io moth Caterpillar. Puss moth caterpillar.
- Common Stinging Insects: Wasps and Bees
- social bees and wasps that are responsible for most stings. These species currently no reliable means of removing all stinging insects from an outdoor area.
- Urtica chamaedryoides Pursh: a Stinging Nettle, or Fireweed and
- They were referring to another plant with stinging hairs (=stinging trichomes): stinging hairs; Pilea lacks stinging hairs, has opposite leaves, and is an annual.
- Paper Wasps, Yellowjackets, and Other Stinging Wasps
- Illustrated article on the different groups of wasps, their avoidance and control, and the medical importance of stings and their treatment.
Suggested News Resources
- Judge Wall, the secrecy rules, and another stinging attack
- The most senior judge in the Family Division, Lord Justice Wall, takes an unprecedented step.
- 95-Year-Old California Man Survives 600 Bee Stings
- Medical experts state that it is possible to die from as few as 50 stings if you are among the approximately 4% of people who are allergic to bee venom.
- Klauser's stinging letter to Mark Neumann
- Klauser is a veteran of bare-knuckle politics, so it's not a complete surprise that Klauser would use stinging language in a letter he sent to Mark Neumann, another potential candidate for the Senate. How stinging?
- Foster sets stinging pace at Gleneagles
- GLENEAGLES, Scotland — Mark Foster ignored the threat of being stung to set the pace in the first round of the Johnnie Walker Championship at Gleneagles with a six-under-par 66 on Thursday.
- Stinging jellyfish invade South Florida beaches
- There's a water warning for South Florida beach goers; beware of stinging jellyfish which have arrived in near record numbers to our tourist packed shorelines.
Suggested Web Resources
- stinging: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
- Sting·ing a.
- Stinging nettle
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica and the closely related Urtica urens) has a long medicinal history.
- Stinging Caterpillars | University of Kentucky Entomology
- Jan 10, 2010 Recognizing the few stinging caterpillar species may prevent irritating encounters .
- stinging - definition of stinging by the Free Online Dictionary
- To pierce or wound painfully with or as if with a sharp-pointed structure or organ, as that of certain insects. 2.
battle of the ebro aftermath
nakamichi stasis series amplifiers
menhir iron age