A selection of articles related to stinkweed.
Original articles from our library related to the Stinkweed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stinkweed.
- Datura: Correspondences
- Datura spp. POISON Folk Names: Devil's Apple, Ghost Flower, Jimsonweed, Love-Will, Mad Apple, Madherb, Manicon, Stinkweed, Sorcerer's Herb, Thornapple, Witches' Thimble, Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Hex-breaking, Sleep,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
- Garlic: Correspondences
- Allium sativum Folk Names: Ajo, Poor Man's Treacle, Stinkweed Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Hecate Power: Protection, Healing, Exorcism, Lust, Anti-Theft...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Stinkweed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stinkweed books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- He's the stinkweed at the Teach for America garden party
- Teach for America, the program that places newly minted college graduates in some of the nation's most difficult classrooms for two-year teaching stints, is holding a summit this weekend in Washington to mark its 25th anniversary.
- Viva PHX aims to dazzle
- March 12 will see the arrival of Viva PHX to downtown Phoenix. The festival, unique in its nature, is inspired by the infamous South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas.
- Weed of the Week: stinkweed
- Stinkweed's name sets it apart from most other happy-sounding weeds such as dandelion, lamb's quarters and buckwheat. It hasn't got a rebellious name such as wild oats or locoweed, but it can make itself known when eaten by cows. However, it's main sin ...
- Master Gardeners: Weeds can communicate
- Some weeds that can indicate alkaline soil are Roman (true) chamomile, black henbane, stink weed, nodding thistle, and wild carrot. Asparagus, broccoli, beets, lettuce, muskmelons, onions, and spinach are desirable plants that do well in alkaline soil.
- America's two-party system leaves voters feeling left out
- "He is a breath of fresh air in a field of stinkweed," she wrote back. "He says terrible things. Surprisingly, I (along with most Americans) don't even care.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.