A selection of articles related to stomach complaints.
Original articles from our library related to the Stomach Complaints. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stomach Complaints.
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bellis perennis
- This small plant was already used in medieval times to heal wounds and bruises. The secret is that Bellis contains a substance which contracts the muscles in the veins; therefore the blood will circulate well again on places of venous congestion. Bellis...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- --> Palladium The metal Palladium is found together with Platinum and has to be separated from it. Palladium shares many characteristics with her 'sister' Platinum. Important distinctions between both remedies are: Platinum - despises others - is hyper-sexu...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Stomach Complaints is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stomach Complaints books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- stomach, intestines and liver
- 'Coffee, stomach, intestines and liver' – Contents. Page. Introduction.
- Psychosomatic complaints in schoolchildren: a Nordic comparison
- and stomach complaints were most common. The prevalence was higher in girls than in boys.
- Gastrointestinal problems in children with Down's syndrome
- Gastrointestinal problems are a common cause of illness in all children.
- Sl # Scientific Name Scientific Name Family Part used Part used Life
- spleen, complaints, stomach, diseases, swell, tooth ache, tooth sores, stomach complaints and syphilis.
Suggested News Resources
- Feared khapra beetle believed to have entered US via rice shipment
- It can cause major damage to most types of grain, and also causes stomach complaints in humans if eaten.
- Trip ruined by infection
- But, one-by-one, they were struck down by a mystery bug that even after the trip left little Alfie, then aged 18 months, battling severe stomach complaints.
- Traditional Uses of Allspice
- While in Jamaican folk medicine, allspice is supposedly made into a tea, which Jamaicans use for colds, menstrual cramps, and stomach complaints. Cubans have used the tea as a depurative, stimulant, and tonic.
- World Swimming Championships in Shanghai: Liam Tancock and Hannah Miley win medals
- To that end, he will address why five athletes contracted stomach complaints. He will also make sure every swimmer arrives on the blocks mentally prepared for the heats.
- What are some signs of irritated bowel syndrome?
- This disease normally manifests itself from age 15 to 35, but it can occur in children causing failure to thrive, and/or the child has either lost weight or is not gaining weight.
Suggested Web Resources
- Digestive Symptoms - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Better
- Jan 13, 2011 The gastrointestinal system includes the throat, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, anus, pancreas, liver, and gallbladder.
- How to cure stomach bloating pain and discomfort with natural
- Jan 16, 2011 This herb is shown to help treat stomach complaints including bloating and pain.
- Stomach Complaints - Gastroenterology / Digestive Disorders
- I am 50 yrs old and have had recurring stomach acid and irritable bowel for many years. Blood tests and stool tests have not revealed anything over the years.
- Stomach Complaints
- BereavedParents.com - A site created in memory of Jason Lee for bereaved parents and their family and friends.
- Bowel & Abdominal Problems Index - The Medic8 Family Health Guide
- bowel and stomach problems are extremely common. this section includes irritable bowel is one of the most common gastrointestinal complaints.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Stomach Complaints Topics
fries rearrangement mechanism
definition of enlightenment
linebacker types of linebackers
william kent furniture designer
dream dictionary gift