A selection of articles related to stories.
Original articles from our library related to the Stories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stories.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Stories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stories books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Now The Washington Post ran 16 positive stories on Bernie Sanders in 16 hours
- In what has to be some kind of record, The Washington Post ran 16 positive stories on Bernie Sanders in 16 hours after his upset victory over Hillary Clinton in Michigan's Democratic presidential primary.
- J.K. Rowling publishes new stories about skin-walkers and Salem witches
- To celebrate the upcoming movie "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling is releasing four original stories that delve into this history of wizarding in the colonies with a "Magic in North America" series.
- KNOW IT ALL: Wednesday's Top 8 Stories at NBC News
- Donald Trump shrugged off continuous attacks from his rivals, damaging stories in the press, and regular confusion over his own policy platform to end the week where he began: the front-runner for the Republican nomination.
- Exclusive: A First Look at Rodarte's & Other Stories Collab
- It's a good problem to have, especially when Laura and codesigner sister Kate's creative ventures for 2016 include two ready-to-wear collections for Rodarte, one fashion collaboration with & Other Stories, and a feature film starring Kirsten Dunst.
- Washington Post: 16 negative stories about Bernie Sanders in 16 hours
- Of course, they also ran two neutral ones during that period, so I suppose it all balances out -- it's not like he's raising more money, from more Americans, than any other candidate in history. Oh, wait.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.