A selection of articles related to straight photography.
Original articles from our library related to the Straight Photography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Straight Photography.
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Straight Photography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Straight Photography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Photography - Art or Science
- Digital Photography. •. Part III - Photography as Art.
- 1 DECONSTRUCTING PURISM: UNCONSCIOUS DRIVES AND
- ARGUMENTATION IN STRAIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY. Summary. One.
- Surreal Dreamscapes: Walter Benjamin and the Arcades
- Krauss chose to resurrect the 'constructed' photography of Jacques-André Boiffard, Brassaï and Man.
- Digital Infra Red Photography
- infra red filter. There are places that modify digital SLRs by removing the barrier filter and resetting the focus but it makes them useless for straight photography.
Suggested News Resources
- Press Release – Toi Poneke Gallery
- “By reclaiming 'straight' photography, we're making a stand for the Art of photography without dressing it up with unnecessary baggage and pretence.” Both curators have extensive photographic and exhibition experience.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stieglitz, Strand, and Straight Photography - YouTube
- Sep 12, 2008 Alfred Stieglitz rejects pictorialism for straight photography and encourages other photographers including Paul Strand to do so as well.
- The Art of the Photogravure | Straight Photography
- Devoid of flim-flam; devoid of trickery and any 'ism'; devoid of any attempt to mystify an ignorant public, including the photographers themselves.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Straight Photography Topics
Related searcheszebra cross breeding
sylvester stallone personal life
khmer script punctuation marks