A selection of articles related to straight photography.
Original articles from our library related to the Straight Photography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Straight Photography.
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Straight Photography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Straight Photography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Photography - Art or Science
- Digital Photography. •. Part III - Photography as Art.
- 1 DECONSTRUCTING PURISM: UNCONSCIOUS DRIVES AND
- ARGUMENTATION IN STRAIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY. Summary. One.
- Surreal Dreamscapes: Walter Benjamin and the Arcades
- Krauss chose to resurrect the 'constructed' photography of Jacques-André Boiffard, Brassaï and Man.
- Digital Infra Red Photography
- infra red filter. There are places that modify digital SLRs by removing the barrier filter and resetting the focus but it makes them useless for straight photography.
Suggested News Resources
- Press Release – Toi Poneke Gallery
- “By reclaiming 'straight' photography, we're making a stand for the Art of photography without dressing it up with unnecessary baggage and pretence.” Both curators have extensive photographic and exhibition experience.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stieglitz, Strand, and Straight Photography - YouTube
- Sep 12, 2008 Alfred Stieglitz rejects pictorialism for straight photography and encourages other photographers including Paul Strand to do so as well.
- The Art of the Photogravure | Straight Photography
- Devoid of flim-flam; devoid of trickery and any 'ism'; devoid of any attempt to mystify an ignorant public, including the photographers themselves.
Straight Photography Topics
Related searchesneil armstrong youth
argentina enclaves and exclaves
momiji sohma gallery
typesetting letterpress era