Strait Of Malacca
A selection of articles related to strait of malacca.
Original articles from our library related to the Strait Of Malacca. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Strait Of Malacca.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
Strait Of Malacca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Strait Of Malacca books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- India to help train Thais to fight cybercrime | Bangkok Post: news
- India can help train Thai officers on cybercrime suppression while Thailand will exchange security information and cooperate with India on marine security, especially in the Strait of Malacca, Maj Gen Khongcheep said.
- TPP casts a shadow over Melaka's rickshaw drivers
- The view from a hill overlooking the old capital reveals the Strait of Malacca below, dotted with tankers and cargo ships sailing along clearly visible shipping lanes. The scene must not have been that different in colonial times.
- China is Not Leaving the “South China Sea”
- A Japanese estimate puts the cost as basically the same to that imposed by a closure of the Malacca Strait, requiring 15 additional tankers to be added to the route, generating an extra $88 million in shipping costs.
- Thailand: Dozens On Trial for "Boat People" Smuggling
- Last year, a scandal ensued when more than 8,000 migrants were stranded in the Malacca Strait. They were turned away by Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Burma and Bangladesh, said the Telegraph and many ended up being lost when traffickers tried to ...
Strait Of Malacca Topics
battle of san quentin
waldorfastoria hotel trivia