Strait Of Malacca
A selection of articles related to strait of malacca.
Original articles from our library related to the Strait Of Malacca. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Strait Of Malacca.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
Strait Of Malacca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Strait Of Malacca books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The strategic value of the Strait of Malacca
- artery of the world economy.
- Maritime Crime in the Strait of Malacca: Balancing Regional and
- Piracy in the Straits of Malacca is a large and growing concern for the world. Not only does known as the Strait of Malacca.
- The Straits of Malacca: the Rise of China, America's Intentions and
- The Straits of Malacca: the Rise of China, America's. Intentions and the Dilemma of the Littoral States by. Mokhzani Zubir.
- STRAIT OF MALACCA AND SUMATERA
- 174, Sailing Directions (Enroute) Strait of Malacca and. Sumatera, Eleventh Edition, 2010, is issued for use in conjunc- tion with Pub.
- Gulf of Aden vs Malacca Strait
- Gulf of Aden vs Malacca Strait. Piracy and Counter-piracy efforts. Piracy is one of the oldest and most lucrative illicit profession.
Suggested News Resources
- To counter China, India needs to do naval diplomacy
- The region between the Strait of Malacca and the Gulf of Aden is now hailed as the "centrestage of the 21st century".
- China Building Alternative Transport Routes
- BEIJING (Nikkei)--China has started building alternative routes to import energy resources without passing through the Strait of Malacca. Roads, railways and pipelines are being built to connect three key ports in the Indian Ocean via land.
- Anthem couple admire Marine son's dedication to dream
- His shipboard travels included goodwill stops in East Timor and Darwin, Australia as well as a nighttime navigation of the narrow and hazardous Strait of Malacca between Malaysia and Indonesia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Strait of Malacca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Strait of Malacca connects the Pacific Ocean to the east with the Indian Ocean to the west.
- Piracy in the Strait of Malacca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Strait of Malacca. A U.S.
- Strait of Malacca (strait, Asia) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Strait of Malacca (strait, Asia), waterway connecting the Andaman Sea (Indian Ocean) and the South China Sea (Pacific Ocean).