A selection of articles related to straitest sect.
Original articles from our library related to the Straitest Sect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Straitest Sect.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Straitest Sect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Straitest Sect books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PAUL'S STORY OF CONVERSION TO CHRIST
- that after the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee.
- RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD # 1
- Mar 20, 2011 a. Acts 26:5 “Which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee.” b.
- CHRISTIAN The following is a Bible study on the word CHRISTIAN
- 5 Which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a. Pharisee.
- CHRIST, the CENTRE and CIRCUMFERENCE of Paul's ministry
- The man who thus spoke was of the straitest sect of his religion, a Pharisee.
- The Anatomy of Heresy
- the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee.
Suggested News Resources
- Brits and Yankees square in off in latest salvoes of the language wars
- Besides the fact that the double comparative/superlative had a long life in English (“the most straitest sect of our religion,” Acts 26:5, King James Version, for example), this is obviously playful, not ignorant. Is “physicality” a real word?
Suggested Web Resources
- Acts 26:5 They have known me for a long time and can testify, if they
- Which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee.
- Acts 26. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Acts of the Apostles. 26. Paul's Defense before Agrippa.
- The straitest sect of our religion. --Acts xxvi. 5 (Rev.
Straitest Sect Topics
Related searcheswavelet scaling function
unit test limitations
norman rockwell critique of his work
dream interpretation accident
kbler-ross model criticisms
brueggers bagels menu
transport in guinea railways