A selection of articles related to strange fire.
Original articles from our library related to the Strange Fire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Strange Fire.
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Strange Fire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Strange Fire books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ACHAREI MOT AND THE STRANGE FIRE
- ACHAREI MOT AND THE STRANGE FIRE. JEFFREY M. COHEN.
- “And the sons of Aharon, Nadav and Avihu each took his fire pan
- And they [thus] offered a “strange” fire before HaShem, one that He Yet, the nature of this “strange fire” brings up some very important questions: 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Todd Bentley of Lakeland Revival, Florida Outpouring endorsed by Bill Johnson
- J. Lee Grady wrote frequently about the revival and wrote one piece titled “Strange Fire in the House of God” that immediately spoke about angel worship that that took place during Bentley's ministry.
- Worship is for God, not man
- God's displeasure about worship is further seen in Leviticus 10:1-3 when the priests Nadab and Abihu offered “strange fire” to the Lord and God struck them dead.
Suggested Web Resources
- Strange Fire
- The reason that Nadab and Abihu were killed is because they offered "strange fire", rather than the "pure" fire from the brazen altar.
- A Puritan's Mind » Strange Fire – by Dr. C. Matthew McMahon
- I begin this exhortation with the first of three points: Strange Fire and Worship.
- Strange Fire
- How much “strange fire” there is in the religious world today, far more so than is generally realized.
- Strange Fire in the House of the Lord
- Feb 11, 2009 We need to be careful. Current fads involving angels, ecstatic worship and necromancy could push us off the edge of spiritual sanity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Strange Fire Topics
Related searchesoil refinery history
erich fromms view of human love
canadian shield geology