Strategic Defense Initiative
A selection of articles related to strategic defense initiative.
Original articles from our library related to the Strategic Defense Initiative. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Strategic Defense Initiative.
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Onto Chesed (Gedulah) and Geburah
- The Divine bi-polar energy pours forth from Kether, spilling into Chokmah and Binah, through these two primordial energy becomes form. If you have a diagram of the Tree, you'll see it is composed of three sets of triangles superimposed on three pillars. The...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Strategic Defense Initiative is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Strategic Defense Initiative books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Strategic Defense Initiative
- President Reagan first proposed the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) program in his “Address to the Nation on Defense and National Security.
- THE STRATEGIC DEFENSE INITIATIVE
- THE STRATEGIC. DEFENSE INITIATIVE. E D WA R D R E I S S.
- REAGAN AND REYKJAVÍK: ARMS CONTROL, SDI, AND THE
- to the development of a Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI).
Suggested News Resources
- Obstructionism is drowning America
- He also pushed for the costly 1983 Strategic Defense Initiative or SDI. This is a missile defense system often referred to as Star Wars. At that time the Cold War was in progress.
- Ross Rubin: Is Android Better Off Now Than It Was One Week Ago?
- RWW: So in your scenario, we cast Ronald Reagan in the role of Google, and Motorola's patent portfolio is the Strategic Defense Initiative. Rubin: Yes, Google acquired one for the Gipper.
- Ron Paul as an Anti-communist Cold Warrior
- supported President Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), or “star wars” missile defense.
- Massivity #1: A New Hope
- Leif Johnson remembers getting excited about Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative just because newscasters called it "Star Wars." Today, he confuses people by saying he's from Chicago while speaking with a Texas accent.
Suggested Web Resources
- Strategic Defense Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) was proposed by U.S.
- Strategic Defense Initiative — Infoplease.com
- Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), U.S.
- The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI): Star Wars - Cold War Museum
- The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), also known as Star Wars, was a program first initiated on March 23, 1983 under President Ronald Reagan.
- Strategic Defense Initiative News - Topix
- News on Strategic Defense Initiative continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.