Stratton Brothers Case
A selection of articles related to stratton brothers case.
Original articles from our library related to the Stratton Brothers Case. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stratton Brothers Case.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- Selecting the remedies Select the remedies through the classical interview technique. Find out in a clear and honest conversation: what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened, or servile, or intolerant) what his/her emotions and concerns are at...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Introduction to Sex Magick
- "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul." Oscar Wilde Sex magick means using your sexuality in order to work magick. This technique is not new nor outrageous; although usually kept secret many...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Stratton Brothers Case is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stratton Brothers Case books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD— Extensions of Remarks E674 HON
- Mr. Speaker, I stand in honor of Harold S. Stratton for his service to Stratton brothers to serve in WWII along with this area.
- ETAPA Resolve FGV - Prova 2 - 2º semestre 2009
- The brothers were hanged. The Stratton trial was the first time in. Western jurisprudence that fingerprint evidence had been presented in a murder case.
- 2011 Peach Days
- are used today both as hobbies, or in some cases as a basis for making a .
- VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICA
- Walls, Mississippi and Darrell Downs, of Southaven; three brothers, Thomas ... Mark Joseph, Jr. and Beverly Stratton and Michael J.
- Mr. Joseph M. Stratton Joseph M. Stratton, 74, of Germantown, MD
- Sep 1, 2011 Dare Stratton. His wife, Elizabeth L. Stratton died in 2007.
Suggested News Resources
- This day in history: May 5
- 1905 – The trial in the Stratton Brothers case begins in London, England; it marks the first time that fingerprint evidence is used to gain a conviction for murder. 1940 – World War II: Norwegian refugees form a government-in-exile in London.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stratton Brothers case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alfred Stratton (born c. 1883) and his brother Albert Ernest (born c.
- Forensic Biology » Articles » Fingerprinting » "Fingerprints used in
- Fingerprints were also the reasons behind the solving of another famous case: the case of the Stratton Brothers.
- Not that he believed the Stratton brothers were have Collins discuss the fingerprint involved in the case.
- Michele Triplett's Fingerprint Dictionary
- Garson's name appears in some well-known identification cases. recognition and he is known for testifying for the defense in the 1905 Stratton Brothers case.