A selection of articles related to straw.
Original articles from our library related to the Straw. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Straw.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness. 5:2 And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Straw is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Straw books and related discussion.
Related searchesshantanu laxmanrao kirloskar
tasmania european arrival
list of sovereign states
languages of israel
galilee in biblical times
gaia mythology in popular culture