A selection of articles related to streams.
Original articles from our library related to the Streams. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Streams.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- (Sumerian) The chief weather deity, Lord of storms and tempests; He-Who-Wields-The-Lightning. He also has a benificent aspect as the bringer of cleansing and fructifying rain. He was patron of flowing water generally, and that could imply either living...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Streams is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Streams books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Detecting Change in Data Streams
- Detecting Change in Data Streams. Daniel Kifer, Shai Ben-David, Johannes Gehrke. Department of Computer Science.
- Social and Economic Implications of Channelizing Streams
- Definition: Stream channelization describes any activity that moves, straightens, shortens, cuts off, placing it along the banks; and placing streams into culverts.
- Stream Restoration
Suggested News Resources
- iZON Remote Room Monitor streams live audio, video to iOS app
- Here's a neat little wireless network camera from Stem Innovation called the iZON Remote Room Monitor that can stream both audio and video to your iOS device.
- U.S. seeks PIT tag infrastructure for Columbia Basin streams
- The current solicitation calls for development of infrastructure in remote tributaries of the Columbia that will enable tracking of fish, mainly protected steelhead trout and stream-type Chinook salmon.
- Many NJ streams predicted to crest on Monday
- Neighborhoods from Mount Holly to Hoboken were evacuated as streams and rivers rose to record levels. Water is rushing through the streets of South Trenton and drenching the tracks at the Trenton train station.
- Officials will keep close eye on creeks, streams
- "At this point, it's all going to hinge upon where the heaviest rains fall," he said, "but we do have some trouble streams that normally cause us problems.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A stream is a body of water with a current, confined within a bed and stream banks.
- Apr 27, 2007 The NTFS file system provides applications the ability to create alternate data streams of information.
- Rivers and streams, from USGS Water Science for Schools
- Feb 8, 2011 Rivers and streams, from the U.S. Geological Survey's Water Science for Schools Web site.