- Nothing to fear about test for strep
- Q.My brother has strep throat. So does my sister and my dad.
- Ask a Doctor: How are strep throat and a sore throat different?
- A: A sore throat is a viral infection; strep throat is caused by bacteria. Sore throats usually get better without treatment, but throat infections like strep throat need to be treated with antibiotics.
- Cases of strep throat see sharp increase in Haines
- Local healthcare providers in Haines are recommending that anyone with a sore throat go to the clinic. The reason: local cases of strep throat are at an all-time high. The bacterial infection, if left untreated, can cause serious complications.
- Ask a Pediatrician: Why can't we shake strep throat?
- Scarlet fever consists of the usual strep throat symptoms accompanied by a fine, rough, raised rash. The majority of sore throats are caused by viruses, but strep is the most frequent bacterial cause.
- Uptick in strep cases in Yukon, says health official
- It's the time of year when many people are sick with a cold or flu, but there's something else going around the Yukon at the moment. Territorial health officials are warning about an outbreak of strep throat.
Strep is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Strep books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesakritai akritoi
biology branches of biology
rectifier rectifier output smoothing
the searchers band band history
friedrich nietzsche key concepts