- Global Streptokinase Industry Report 2016
- The report, 'Global Streptokinase Industry Report 2016' provides detailed market and segment level data on the Global and Chinese consumption of Streptokinase. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by company, country and ...
- PGI granted only 5 patents in 50 years
- CHANDIGARH: While Chandigarh and its periphery is emerging as a science hub, as visualized by eminent scientist C N R Rao, the markers of innovation - patents granted and licences for commercialization obtained at major science institutes - are ...
- Portola Reports Q4, Updates Business Plans: Analysis Of This High-Risk Play
- Activase was less of a relative breakthrough than andexanet because a much less expensive clot-buster, streptokinase, was already marketed. In order to justify Activase's much higher price, Genentech had to gamble on an expensive outcomes study of ...
- Hospital event puts history of heart attacks, treatment in focus
- The use of aspirin became routine after a study from GISSI, an Italian group that studies heart attacks and has treated people with the enzyme streptokinase, a thrombolytic agent, aspirin, both or neither.
- The rise and fall of the clot buster
- When streptokinase was discovered in the 1930s, it first became known as fibrinolysin because it helps to break down fibrin, the main component of blood clots. It was renamed in 1945 but took a further three decades to be approved for the treatment of ...
Streptokinase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Streptokinase books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary university
rudolph aka gossamer