A selection of articles related to strings.
Original articles from our library related to the Strings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Strings.
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Strings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Strings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Here's a Solo on 7-String Bass With Strings Tuned in Alphabetical Order: ABCDEFG
- Bass maestro Davie504 is continuing those insane bass challenges and the latest one is: play a solo on a 7-string bass with strings tuned in alphabetical order. So that would be the tuning of A-B-C-D-E-F-G.
- ASU alumnus pulls some strings to tie together the worlds of the violin and
- To you and me, the violin and fiddle are basically the same thing. However in the classical music world, ASU alumnus Taylor Morris is considered a radical for combining the two worlds into his work and creative process.
- Cutting the strings
- There comes a point along the path to adulthood when our teenager begins to prefer his friends' company to ours.
- Strings And Things at the Marquette Regional History Center
- MARQUETTE — The Marquette Regional History Center got musical Saturday with its first ever Strings And Things Saturday at the Museum.
- ThroBak Introduces Colin Cripps Signature Strings
- Grand Rapids, MI (March 18, 2016) -- Introducing Colin Cripps Signature Custom Medium electric guitar strings from ThroBak. Nickel wound with a hex core, these strings are wound to Colin Cripps' own specs. and include an unwound .
gay pejorative usage
dream dictionary gallows