A selection of articles related to stroboscope applications.
Original articles from our library related to the Stroboscope Applications. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Stroboscope Applications.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Timing with the Tarot
- Establishing correct timing using the Tarot is subjective approach, some claim it can be declared accurately others insist that Astrology serves as a better reference. Keep in mind that when you are reading for someone that when you propose certain time...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
Stroboscope Applications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Stroboscope Applications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Spark Optoelectronics wins bid for Shenzhen LED transit lighting project
- It launches technological R&D and applications in LED roadway lighting, industrial lighting, specialty lighting, tunnel lighting, indoor lighting, energy management, and other fields.
- 12 Ways to Use a Smartphone as a Maintenance Tool
- A stroboscope can also be used for balancing, verifying alignment and checking for looseness. There are a number of apps that turn the camera flash into a stroboscope.
- Six things you didn't know about light
- The current record is a pulse of less than a billion-billionth of a second in duration, which is used to look directly at electrons moving around in atoms and molecules by using it as a sort of stroboscope.
- X-ray stroboscope offers new insights into biomolecular dynamics
- Researchers from Göttingen in collaboration with colleagues from Augsburg have 'filmed' the movement of lipid molecules using an X-ray stroboscope at DESY.
- Researchers watch layers of buckyballs grow in real time
- This knowledge will eventually enable scientists to tailor nanostructures from these carbon molecules for certain applications, which play an increasing role in the promising field of plastic electronics.