- Ancient poisonous flower trapped in amber a cousin to strychnine
- Now a separate bit of amber has revealed another ancient treasure, this time a new plant species belonging to the genus Strychnos, which includes plants known for producing the lethal poison strychnine. The discovery of the species, dubbed Strychnos ...
- Old Lady Lawyer: We Haven't Left The Building Yet
- (See, the classic 1940s movie Arsenic and Old Lace: Aunt Martha, “For a gallon of elderberry wine, I take one teaspoon full of arsenic, then add half a teaspoon full of strychnine, and then just a pinch of cyanide.
- Vinyl does away with theme and turns up the music-industry hustle in “The Racket”
- “Strychnine” by protopunk forefathers The Sonics plays over the credits. Hannibal's songs come courtesy of an imaginary band called Hannibalism, plus R&B great Charlie Wilson.
- How To: Get Rid of Gophers
- (Avoid any that list strychnine on the label as an active ingredient, because this poison remains in the gopher's system and may poison any predator who feasts on a poisoned gopher's remains.
Strychnine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Strychnine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesapollo 13 film technical accuracy
young turks history
david hume the problem of causation
common lisp data structures