- Ancient poisonous flower trapped in amber a cousin to strychnine
- Now a separate bit of amber has revealed another ancient treasure, this time a new plant species belonging to the genus Strychnos, which includes plants known for producing the lethal poison strychnine. The discovery of the species, dubbed Strychnos ...
- Old Lady Lawyer: We Haven't Left The Building Yet
- (See, the classic 1940s movie Arsenic and Old Lace: Aunt Martha, “For a gallon of elderberry wine, I take one teaspoon full of arsenic, then add half a teaspoon full of strychnine, and then just a pinch of cyanide.
- Vinyl does away with theme and turns up the music-industry hustle in “The Racket”
- “Strychnine” by protopunk forefathers The Sonics plays over the credits. Hannibal's songs come courtesy of an imaginary band called Hannibalism, plus R&B great Charlie Wilson.
- How To: Get Rid of Gophers
- (Avoid any that list strychnine on the label as an active ingredient, because this poison remains in the gopher's system and may poison any predator who feasts on a poisoned gopher's remains.
Strychnine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Strychnine books and related discussion.