- Greek Farmers Take Up Fishing in Flooded Farmlands of Serres
- Many seized the opportunity to go fishing and get a good fishing catch, as the river Strymonas brought a lot of fish from Kerkini lake, Greece . You can even see fish at the edges of the fields,” he said.
- Amphipolis Tomb May Belong to Alexander the Great's Mother
- They believe the tomb was originally crowned by a 16-foot-tall marble statue known as the Lion of Amphipolis, which was discovered a few miles away in the bed of the Strymonas River in 1912. Speculation has been running wild as to the occupant of the ...
- Tomb Dating From the Time of Alexander the Great Found in Northern Greece
- Archaeologists believe the 16-foot-tall marble Lion of Amphipolis, which was discovered a few miles away in the bed of the Strymonas River in 1912, once crowned the massive grave.
- Exhibition opens on Greek Jewish wartime resistance against Nazis
- In the summer he escaped with his cousin, Binio Mevorach, swam across the Strymonas river and arrived in a Kavala that had been emptied of it Jews. It is unclear how Leon fled to Athens and how on night of Yom Kippur in 1943 he found himself alongside ...
- Σε απόγνωση οι αγρότες στις Σέρρες από τις καταστροφές που προκαλεί ο Στρυμόνας
- Τίποτα δεν φαίνεται ικανό να συγκρατήσει τα ορμητικά νερά του Στρυμόνα, που πλημμυρίζουν το ένα μετά το άλλο τα χωράφια στον νοτιοανατολικό κάμπο των Σερρών. Η εικόνα θυμίζει... ντόμινο, με τα αναχώματα να σπάνε το ένα μετά το άλλο, ανοίγοντας νέες ...
Strymonas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Strymonas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheswater clock
dover demon recent sighting
biofeedback types of biofeedback
dream dictionary rosary
richard iii of england childhood